L1: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU
L2: GPS L2C, GALILEO E5B, GLONASS L30C
The M8HCT-A-SMA is the world’s most advanced patented GNSS antenna. Designed for high precision & autonomous multi-frequency applications. The rugged active quadrifilar helix antenna is manufactured using automotive grade electronics for GIS, RTK and other GNSS applications.
The revolutionary design offers concurrent reception on L1: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou L2: GPS L2C, Galileo E5B, GLONASS L30C and L5: the most advanced GNSS signal yet.
- Quadrifilar helix antenna
- Concurrent GNSS reception on L1: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou L2: GPS L2C, Galileo E5B, GLONASS L3OC and L5: GPS
- Rugged IP67 rating with SMA mount
- Small form factor
- Ground plane independent
- GIS, RTK and other high accuracy GNSS applications
- Low power consumption
- Low phase center variation over azimuth and elevation and among different samples
- Automotive grade electronics
- M8HCT-A-SMA Datasheet (2.1 MB)