Fluxgate magnetic field sensor with sub-nanotesla resolution and exceptionally low noise. Suitable for detection of fine metal parts in food, measurement of magnetic signatures, paleomagnetic applications, precision navigation, surveillance, shielding technology, and more.
- Measurement range: ±100 µT
- Versions with ±10 to ±1000 µT range
- Ultra low noise: < 20 pT/√Hz at 1 Hz
- 0.5% calibration accuracy
- Frequency range: DC to 1 kHz (-3 dB)
- Versions with different probe orientation:
- FL1-100 Datasheet (97 KB)