L1: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU
L2: GPS L2C, GALILEO E5B, GLONASS L30C, L2 OF
The M9706CWT is an active conformal wave multi-frequency GNSS antenna built for the L1/L2 GPS, Galileo, Beidou and GLONASS bands. The antenna is designed for applications requiring greater accuracy than L1 only antennas can provide.
The antenna’s excellent radiation pattern, exceptional out-of-band rejection, minimal group delay variation, and low noise figure ensures optimal performance of GNSS systems. It features a 5 m cable with an integrated SMA, SMB, or MCX connector (customer’s choice). The M9706CWT is ideal for applications requiring minimal integration effort or for retrofitting existing products and is rated IP67. The antenna is manufactured using automotive grade housing.
- Concurrent GNSS reception on L1: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou and L2: GPS L2C, Galileo E5B, GLONASS L30C, and L2 OF
- Low profile design
- Conformal materials
- Full active design with superb filtering
- Rugged IP67 rating
- Small form factor
- Low power consumption
- Minimal phase center variation over azimuth and elevation
- Negligible group delay variation
- Automotive grade
- M9706CWT Datasheet (1.4 MB)